The Bayford Group has a diverse collection of companies run by an entrepreneurial team inspired to make a difference. Operating in a range of markets across the country, Bayford Group companies have a quirkiness about them that makes them stand out from the competition. This role will be based at the Group headquarters at Bowcliffe Hall.
We are currently looking for a part qualified Management Accountant, an exciting opportunity to join our well-established finance team. This role will be responsible for:
- Prepare accounts for The Yorke Arms
- Maintain stock records across multiple hospitality locations.
- Prepare accounts for Laudale Estate.
- Bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations for all above.
- Assist in gathering of information for other statutory requirements for these entities – statutory accounts and tax information.
- Holiday cover and support across rest of finance team.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
· 3 years’ experience in a Management Accountant role
· Pegasus Opera finance systems and other supporting systems
· Good excel skills.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Delivery of accounts to group accounts timetable
- Delivery of information to statutory deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Accounting: 3 years (preferred)
Please apply through the button below by attaching your CV, cover letter and any accounting qualifications you currently hold.